Sunday, July 18, 2010

First meeting with the Milwaukee/Madison Modern Quilt Guild

Ok, I finally made it to a meeting, like after 3 mnths:)  I enjoy meeting some of the members.  I learned how to hand applique:).  I was able to get my binding sewn and pressed for our son's green/brown quilt.  I just need to get some batting(most likely at JoAnn's) and then I have to get the backing fabric for it? I have no idea which color I am going with on the backing.  Green, Brown? So many choices:) I also worked on my brother's quilt for some of the time.  I enjoy the Mill House Quilt Shop.  I will be going back there some day, even though it is like 1-1/2 or less away from my house but it is a straight shot on Hwy-94 West. 
Ok, need to take a shower here and get some house work done as well as some quilting:)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog Sue. It was a fun day at Mill House, and I hope we have many more like it!