Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday June 11th 2010

Ok, our little boy just got out of 1st grade, oh boy, how time does fly by.  I can remember when I just gave birth to him:).  I can't believe that he is out of 1st grade already.  We went out to lunch(he picked the place) which was Subway:) then we had errands to run, got them all out of the way.  Came home, ate supper.  Called grandma/grandpa and found out that they were coming up to see us for the weekend:) I can clean my house like in 3 hrs flat:).  Was going to get some quilting done but I had to clean instead:).  I was reading other bloggers and got on a bandwagon of this double hour glass quilt.  I am hooked.  another quilt top that I will be starting here this summer.  Just the other day, I found out that my local quilt shop is going to be doing another club.  A friendship triangle swap.  this will happen in July at the shop(the patched works).  I have no idea what I am going to do with our son this summer:) I can't get alot of quilting/knitting/crocheting done with him. 
We will just find out what I can get done this summer as far as quilting.  There is soooo many ideas out there that I want to do.  I am going to make a list and start from the top to the bottom of what quilts I want to get done:).
Ok, time for bed, need sleep, until the next blog
take care,

No comments: