Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need energy NOW!!!!!!

ok, I have alot of projects in the making, but I have no energy.  we will be going on vacation soon, don't feel like it. I don't feel like doing anything, just sleeping, I am tired all of the time, no energy.  I went to the dentist yesterday and the lady who cleans my teeth wanted to know if I had diabetics, I told her I don't think so, not that I know much of my family's health history.  She told me to go and see my dr and have them do some blood work, well, I made the call.  I go next tuesday to see my dr.  I go to my crafting room and just look at stuff.  I hope this feeling goes away soon.  I am going to the quilt shop friday night for a sewing/laughing night out:).  I am hoping to get one of the many quilts done by then:).
I am going to see what my little boy is making out of legos,
until the next time I quilt.

No comments: