Thursday, June 14, 2007

thursday morning

Went to the vet's yesterday and Bud, the dog has a yeast infection in his ear.
Got the meds and started to give them to him. He is just laying around now.
Went to Kro-Sha's last night and Beth showed me how to pick up stitches on a bind-off row. tricky
I need to know how to do this on the log cabin afghan that I am doing. I am on the second ball of yarn for my girlfriend's scarf. I think I will need another 2 balls. I got the yarn from Kro-sha's but she don't have anymore. I found the exact yarn at Herrschners for $2.97 a ball. I am going to get them. I might just drive up there and get it. I don't know.
I worked alittle on my son's afghan.
I am looking through all of my yarn and start thinking about the colors for the log cabin afghan.
I saw a feather and fan afghan in a book that I have. I want to do everything but don't have the time.
oh well, time to get to the laundry.

No comments: