Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday Afternoon

Hello all,
just wanted to let you know that the log cabin afghan is coming along. My batteries in my camera are being charged. So I can't take a picture of the afghan.
I am on the 5th stripe.
My son's afghan is coming along too. I am not doing what I said in my other post on May 18th, I am just knitting and when I feel like a change, then I purl some rows.
We are going out of town for the week of the 4th of July. Just up north by our summer home.
The weather that I say was for rain, rain, rain, that sucks because then we can't get out and fish. I don't know if my in laws are coming or not.
I am going to be taking my girlfriend's scarf, my son's afghan, and my log cabin afghan up with us so that I can get some done.
By the way, the dog Bud, is doing great. His ear infection is gone.
I have a job interview this Thursday morning. I also have a job starting on July 9th. If I get the job from Thursday's interview, then I will cancel the other job that starts on July 9th.
well, time to get knitting here.
Trying to figure out what color I want next on my son's afghan.
take care and hope all have a happy 4th of July.

No comments: