Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tuesday Morning

Ok, I have not posted anything lately because I have been busy. Last weekend well, really Wednesday night we went up north to our cabin. We stayed until Sunday. Lovely 4 days. Well, I took my knitting alone, and my girlfriend's scarf. Well I only did 4 rows on my son's afghan and 1 row on my girlfriend's scarf.
I just went downstairs in the basement and looked at allllll of my yarn, this stuff is not moving anywhere. So, as of now, I am going to start making granny squares with size h hook. I don't know what size of the square right now but hey, I just make them.
I have to take our dog Bud in to the vet this morning. I don't want to but my hubby tried to clean his one ear and didn't get much out. My hubby says that bud's ear is really red. We have a yellow Lab male. Lately he has become somewhat aggressive toward other dogs and people. My hubby wants me to put bud in the human society place for animals. I told him if we do this WE WILL NOT GET ANOTHER DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We put down his other dog and that was soooo said. I have buried my mother and father and a dog and I just can't do it again.
I called the trainer whom we had for when bud was a puppy and she kind of told me that we just need to work with the dog.
I told my hubby and he just looked at me.
oh well, time to get going here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Georgi said...

There is no reason to get rid of a dog because it is picking up personality problems. This is just a sign that its owners need to work with him and socialize him more. People who treat animals like that shouldn't have more pets. I have always likened my pets to my children, I don't give them up when the going gets tough, nor do I give up my pets.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.