Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tuesday night

Hello all,
just wanted to let you know that I am getting bored with my son's afghan. I have decided to take on another UFO project. Well, I just started it. I bought the book "Mason-Dixon Knitting" book. I love the book. It has the pattern Log Cabin Afghan. I highly recommended this book to any knitter.
As you look at my blog, you will see the first attempt to knitting this afghan. I will take pictures every 20 stripes or so. Please let me know what you think.
We will be on our way upnorth tomorrow night, again, driving at night time. Up for 24 hours or so. I hate it some times but hey, we have a place on the lake and I love it. I just hope that we can keep it.
I am looking for a job right now, and it is so darn hard because there just aren't any jobs for a stay at home mom.
oh well, until next time.

No comments: