Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday night

Hello all, just wanted to say hi and I hope all are having fun crafting.
Just wanted to let you know that this past weekend, I bought a fishing boat for my hubby. Well, I was saving up for my new kitchen but the $ was right for this boat. Now, I can get what ever I want. Because I made him happy. As well as our son and the dog. Got to love them all. I sure do.
I have been working on my friend's scarf and she keeps asking me about it, she also reminds me that her birthday is coming up here, like in January. But don't worry, I will have 2 scarves for her. Then I would like to make her a afghan of her colors.
Since the lady whom I go to on Wed nights is closing her yarn shop, I am in need of finding a another place to hang out at and with other knitters/crocheters/crafters.
Oh well, time to get off the computer because it is like raining really hard here and lighting. I don't like lighting.
until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Mandy and I work for Direction Press. Part of my job is to search blogs to find new & closed yarn shops & needlepoint shops. That is because we have a website, ShopYarn.com where we keep an up-to-date list of yarn
and needlepoint shops in the US. We also publish the Knitters'
Needlepointers'Crocheters' Weavers' & Spinners' Travel Guide book.

I am contacting you because you mentioned that a yarn store is closing in your entry. I was wondering if you could please provide me with a little more information regarding the store to confirm whether they are closing or not. Thank you for your time and
help.

Mandy
mandy@directionpress.com