Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday Morning

Hello all, just wanted to say that purling is going faster or should I say purl one row, knit one row.
I am feeling alittle better with my allegyies. I have taken my medicine for it. The cooler weather helps alittle too.
Back to my son's afghan. I feel like I am making progress with it now that I am purl one, knit one row.
I went to the library the other day and picked out two books. One is The Knitting Circle, and the other is The Friday Night Knitting Club. I started reading the The Knitting Circle and I like it. But the problem is that I have to return the books in 2 weeks. I can't read that fast. I am still at home with our son. Trying to find a full time job. When I get a job, I am going on Amazon.com and getting The Knitting Circle.
Went to McD's on Sunday night with my son and the other ladies were not there. But we stayed until about 8:00pm. I worked on my girlfriends scarf.
Well, time to get knitting, trying to get our son's afghan done.
Well, until next time I check in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you renew the books?

Sue said...

I am going to the library tomorrow and seeing if I can.