Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Night

Hello all, just wanted to say that I feel yucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allergies are killing me. I have a runny nose, watery eyes, itching eyes, sneezing, stuffy nose at times. I hate this time of year.
Just wanted to add that on my son's knitted afghan, I have decided to start purling as well as knit. Just doing the garter stitch(all knitted rows) is getting boring so I change the pattern somewhat. This is my own pattern.
The afghan is 200 stitches. I have knitted up to 172 rows. I then started to purl one, knit one row.
I have done that for 8 rows. Now I will be back to knitting. I am trying to decide what I want to do next.

172 one section (all knit rows)
8 of Knit 1 row, Purl 1 row
86 one section (all knit rows)
8 of Knit 1 row, Purl 1 row
43 one section (all knit rows)
8 of Knit 1 row, Purl 1 row
the total here is 325 rows total

Then I would start from bottom working up to the top

8 of Knit 1 row, Purl 1 row
43 one section (all knit rows)
8 of Knit 1 row, Purl 1 row
86 one section (all knit rows)
8 of Knit 1 row, Purl 1 row
172 one section (all knit rows)

This should be enough for a twin size bed for a toddler/growing child.
Well, time to get in the shower and go to bed since I took some medicine for my allergies.

No comments: