Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Morning

Ok, I checked the car, nothing wrong with it. It was just sitting in the driveway with the nose of the car facing the garage door. which this part of the driveway is alittle bit of a hill, downward. So, I saved alot of money for hubby.
Still looking for a job. this is not fun. Called a temp agency that I had an assignment with and nobody called me back.
Was looking through my stash and was working on my son's afghan the crochet one, I have two of then started, one is crochet, and the other is knitted. the knitted one is getting big.
Last night went to Kro-sha (lys) and hung out with the ladies. Sure do have alot of fun with them. Just love to see what everyone is making. I saw a lady making a item with Caron Shadow yarn, just fell in love with this yarn. I JUST HAVE TO GET RID OF MY YARN STASH. I want new yarn. Another lady bought the "Mason*Dixon Knitting" book. I told her that I would love to do the log cabin pattern in the book. She told me she would too.
Sometime next week at night time, I am going to add in my favorite links to the site.
Found a pattern in the Red Heart archives and I think there is a mistake with the pattern. I am going to have a friend look at it today. I have to go back to the LYS for her to see it.
Well, time to give the little one a bath and get my butt in gear, ok, maybe just another cup of tea(2nd one) and start working on my friend's scarf. I would like to get it done before the summer starts, ok maybe not. I have another one I would like to start for her too but I can't because the needles that I am now using are the ones I need.
Ok, time to get off the computer.

No comments: