Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Morning

Hello again,
Just wanted to get typing here, yesterday, our neighbor had her grass cut by pros. Well, I started sneezing like crazy, my hubby started cutting our grass and then our 2 neighbors did, boy I did nothing but sneeze for like 2 hrs, I can't breath now, nose is stuffy.
I had a scare yesterday. I started working on my son's knitted afghan, well I am using my Denise Interchangeable knitting needles, well one came unscrewed I was able to pick up the few stitches that I dropped. Well, I picked up one from the row below. I had plans going to the lys where I hang out at, the lady there was sooooo helpful.
I am working on two kinds of afghans for my son. One is crocheted, it is from Red Heart called the Ripple Romance afghan it is like the ripple pointed but instead of the points you have curves. When I get done, I will post a picture of it. The other one like I said is knitted, just doing the garter stitch.
I found out that doing the ripple romance pattern, that I would make one for my girlfriend. I already have the colors picked out for her. I need to finish her 2 scarves. One is getting there.
I am going to make sure that I have her stuff done by her birthday. Which is in January.
Well, time to get doing my crafts. Since I don't feel the greatest today, I am going to just do my crocheting and knitting. Well, I am going to look for a job online first, then do my other stuff.
Until next time, which will be Monday.

No comments: