Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday Morning

Hello all, just wanted to say, I forgot what it was like not working during the day. I am thinking, yes, I am thinking here, what should I do first??????.
I think I am going through all of my books, papers, and notebooks and getting all of my knitting notes together.
Then I am going to start working on my yarn stash.
Last night, before bed, I found the pattern that I wrote for a baby blanket for my girlfriend. I am going to rewrite it and start working on it.
Later today or should I say this evening, I am going upstairs and start putting links on my blog. I would have to go to the slooooooow computer. Windows 98. We have a laptop now and it has windows media xp on it. I love this laptop.
Oh well, time to get a moving here.
yep, right after I get another(3rd) cup of tea.
talk to you later,

No comments: