Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday Morning

Hello, all, just wanted to say I feel blah, I have a running nose, watery eyes, sore eyes, bleedshot eyes, I do believe that my allegies have kicked in for the summer. yuck.
so anyhow, besides that, I have started a new afghan for our son. It is the red heart ripple romance patter. This pattern is just like the normal ripple but much easier and instead of the points, it is rounded. I love this.
I am still working on his knitting afghan. that is getting heavier, and heavier. I can't take it anywhere now because it is getting bigger.
I have been still looking and only looking at all of my stash and stuff. I really need to get my butt in gear and get organized.
I had a great mother's day. I spent the weekend with my in-laws. Boy how much fun is that???? just kidding. My hubby put almost all of the new swingset together by her house. The weather was very nice alittle chilly in the morning but when you start working outside doing stuff, it was getting warmer.
Well, time to get either knitting or crocheting here.
but first, another cup of tea.

No comments: