Sunday, May 6, 2007

Sunday Night

hello to all again,
Just wanted to say hi and glad people are reading my blog.
Today we have made success!!! That is my hubby made the success. He got ALL of the post in for the new deck. All 14 of them in two days. Thanks for in-laws at time. This is one of those times. I got all 14 post in, plus I got my living room carpet shampooed.(free) I also got my mother-in-law to watch our son so that I can get most of the laundry done over the weekend.
My son and I went to McD's tonight to give hubby a little break from our son peace and quite for at least 2 hrs. My hubby loved that.
I got about 4 more rows done on my girlfriend's scarf.
I will be out of work for like acouple of weeks hopefully not too long but since I have this time, I am going to organize my yarn stash.
Well, time to get the little one to bed. Maybe I can or should I say we can sleep in tomorrow. Boy, until what 8:00am??? that would be so nice.
Again, until the next time I type away here.
Hope all a very nice, crafty week ahead.

No comments: