Saturday, May 5, 2007

My first blog May 5, 2007

Ok, my hubby is sleeping, my son is sleeping, my in-laws are sleeping, that is right, this weekend I have my in-laws here from Illionis. So since I am still up I am going to chat alittle here on my blog. The day went slow. This is the slowest Friday in a long time. The week sure did go by fast though.
I have been looking around the house here and wondering what I should really get done. NOTHING!!!! I don't feel like doing anything.
Then there I was, just staring out in the open air outside. I am going to start with my yarn stash. I am going to get that finally straighted up.
My in-laws are up here to help my hubby get the back deck done. I would like to be able to sit outside at night and knit/crochet. Watch the birds on the feeder. The dog chasing the birds. Our son rolling down the hill. Yep, it is summer time.
I was working for a temp service and today on the way home, they called me up and told me that the customer would like today to be my last day with them. Boy, what a way to start off your weekend. But I will be working soon again, since I do have to time off, I am going to get my yarn stash in order.
Sometimes I hate working for the temp services but when I do, I go to alot of different companies and I learn alot of stuff.
Well, I should be getting to bed now.
until the next time I write.
By the way, my blog will not be everyday but I will try. I am going to work on it from my upstairs computer because that one has all of my favorite links. I am using my husbands laptop.
So on that note, good night all of you crafters.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Just wanted to say that I loved reading your blog! Keep it up.