Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wednesday Morning

Hello there,
Being off from work is driving me nuts. Not use to being home with our son.(lately)
I do have to say that the start of this week is not been good. On Tuesday morning, my hubby had to come back inside and change his shirt. When he went into the garage, he was getting ready to leave for work when he pushed the button to open the garage door, well the rubber thingy broke. So our garage door is broke. When he tried to get around it, he bumped it with his shirt so that is why he had to change his shirt.
So, it is Wednesday morning and it is not good. My hubby came upstairs again, to give me the cell phone???? and to say that the car is not sounding good, it sounds like it wants to die. I don't need this!!!!!
So, I told him to just take the truck. I will call the auto shop and see if I can get it in this morning. So when I got up, I went to start it up and to see if I can move it to the other side of the driveway because if I need to have it towed, I need the nose out by the road. Well, I did that and it sounds like it didn't want to start. It could be the starter???? I am wondering if I should try and drive it over to the auto body shop???? With our 4 yr old son in the car????
Well, time to call the auto body shop and see what they say.
So until I write again.

No comments: